Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Blogger Spotlight: Sanjana from Peridot Cove



It's the last week of the month, so that means it's time for another Blogger Spotlight post! I've really been enjoying getting to know other bloggers a bit better, and I'm so grateful for the positive response it's received. Last month we heard from Elizabeth over at Brokeness Aside, a newer member of the blogosphere, and today we're hearing from Sanjana from Peridot Cove. I've been following Sanjana for a little while now, and I always enjoy reading what she has to say. Her blog is definitely worth a visit (after this interview of course!). 



Where do you blog and what is your blog about?
I blog over at Peridot Cove. I just created my blog this past June, but I've been so excited to form bonds with so many fellow bloggers and actually have readers who appreciate my work in such a short time! My blog consists of the photography I do here and there, my personal life and the stories and memories that make me me, and your occasional poem or two. I'm definitely considering sharing some other content on my blog, too, so I'd like to think I really have something for everyone to enjoy. Come on over!

What got you started with blogging?
I've always been a reader and writer, so the enthusiasm just runs in my blood. ;) My blogging journey was actually kicked off from my dad, who helped me set up my first blog, which is still up today. He saw potential in me and told me I should consider sharing what I had to say with the world.

What is your motivation to blog?
There's only one answer - other bloggers. I've met so many incredible bloggers from all around the world who inspire me each and every day. Of course, I really love you and your blog, too, Sunny.

What is your biggest challenge or fear when it comes to blogging and how do you overcome it?
Something I've definitely struggled with is blogger's block. It's when you just can't think of any post ideas, and it gets to the point where I had no motivation. Every blogger goes through this - so if you are right now, don't worry. I learned the best thing to do is take a breather, and in a bit, post ideas will come to you. Your readers will understand. Mine did! <3

What is your biggest reward from blogging?
I love my readership and getting to know so many amazing girls. I've made so many new friends throughout these past five months, and I couldn't be happier. I love waking up to see that my readers from all around the world have left me the sweetest words, and it's even more rewarding when these total strangers become some of my good friends. If you're considering starting a blog, do it. It's such a wonderful experience!

And to end the interview off on a fun note, what is one random or interesting fact about yourself?
Oh, that's a good one. Let's see... When I was small, my dream job was a trapeze artist. Fast forward ten years later, and it's easy to see I'm probably the least flexible person out there!

Thank you so much Sanjana! Your kind words are much appreciated. I really enjoyed getting to hear a bit about what inspires you to blog. I hope everybody else did too! If you haven't looked yet, be sure to check out Peridot Cove!

If you'd like to be involved in this feature and be interviewed, please shoot me an email (sunny.smith@hotmail.ca). At this point, I don't have any particular requirements, so everyone is welcome to take part. Let me know in the comments what you think of the newest installment, and if you have any questions for Sanjana!

6 comments:

  1. I loved reading this interview! Sanjana definitely deserves the spotlight:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! x You've been there since I started blogging, and I'm so grateful for that.
      ~ Sanjana
      peridotcove.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I love your blog name, Sanjana! Nice to get to know you. I'll totally check out your blog. ^ ^ Happy blogging!

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, thank you so much! x I'll check out your blog as well.
      ~ Sanjana
      peridotcove.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I can't believe I almost missed this! x Everything looks perfect, and I'll definitely be linking to your blog in my next post!
    I had such a great time collabing with you. Maybe we could do it again sometime?
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I'm glad you didn't miss it, haha. I almost forgot to email you the reminder:P

      I'm so glad you enjoyed! I'd love to do something again sometime.

      Thanks for being my guest.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...