Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Action Kids Blog Tour Stop

Today we're welcoming Lydia Howe (aka Aidyl Ewoh) who's stopping by SOI to talk about her MG book. Let's give her a warm welcome! 

Action Kids! Action Kids! Action Kids!

Welcome to the second stop in the blog tour celebrating the release of Action Kids' Club, which is the first book in the Action Kids series! Check out my blog to find out more about the blog tour, including how you could win a bunch of prizes!

The answer to yesterday's quote puzzle is: The evidence is overwhelming that you cannot begin to achieve your best unless you set some aim in life. -Henry J Kasier

For Today:

My brain has been mulling over the words “Action Kids”, trying to turn them into the best they can be for the past
four years. So, without further ado (four years is quite long enough!) I’m here to tell you what those words stand for:

Attitude
Compound Effect
Time Management
Integrity
Opportunity
Never Give Up

Kids
Interactively
Discovering
Success

Pretty cool, huh?

And, even more exciting news! I’ve started up a blog just for the Action Kids! Check for updates on the Action Kids Blog every Tuesday and Saturday! With games, short stories, word puzzles and more, Action Kids is going to be so much fun!

And to make life even better, I’ve also started a Facebook page for Action Kids where you can read updates, laugh at jokes, be inspired by famous quotes and find a little bit of sunshine for your day.

Want a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card? Hop on over to my blog where you can get entries by following Action Kids Blog and Facebook. Check out this blog tomorrow for the next stop on the blog tour and an author interview!

Figure out this quote puzzle and leave the answer in the comments section for the chance to win another amazing prize!

(Answer Key)
A B C D E F G H I  J   K L M N O P Q R  S T  U V W X Y Z
D E F G H I  J  K L M N O P Q  R S T  U V W X Y Z  A B C

(Riddle)
Vklsv duh vdih lq wkh kdueru, exw wkdw’v qrw zkdw vklsv duh iru. -Unknown


Let's end in true Splash of Ink fashion. Lydia is...
Reading: Lots of books, I've read almost seven books in the last eight days. One of those books was a Trixie Belden mystery. I grew up reading the series and it was fun to get back into it.
Listening to: Lots of Christmas music
Watching: I don't watch much, but the last thing I watched was A Man Called Peter

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Sunny! The post looks amazing. I'm so glad that Splash of Ink could be part of the blog tour! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I'm always happy to host a budding author:D

      Delete
  2. That's super awesome! Thank you Sunny for hosting this amazing author! I really enjoyed it. :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed this post! Thanks for stopping by SOI and commenting:)

      Delete
  3. Blog tour giveaways are fun! Today's puzzle is: "SHIPS ARE SAFE IN THE HARBOR BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, you solved the puzzle! You're the first one! I'm not sure how the commenting prize works, so I'll leave that in Lydia's hands ;)

      Thanks for visiting SOI!

      Delete
    2. Wonderful! Good for you! I'll be keeping track of all the entries and then drawing a random winner at the end. :)

      Delete
  4. Middle grade books! I'm thinking of trying my hand at them.....hehe. Congrats on your book! :D Nice job on the post, Sunny. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think you'd be awesome at writing a MG book! As for the post, the real credit goes to Lydia :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...