Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I'm On Vacation!

Hello everybody! I hope everyone's week is going well. If you read my last post, you'll know that I'm on vacation from the blog-o-sphere this week. I am currently helping with the running of a camp and doing some actual camping with no internet access *GASP*. I went away on this trip last year and had a lovely time. As you're looking at your computer screen, I'm probably looking at our campsite:


Since I'm on vacation, I wanted to give you plenty of other reading. I think it's so nice to promote other blogs that you enjoy reading, so I wanted to take the opportunity to do that today. I'm also going to link to some of my posts in the archives.

The Write Practice
This is a great writing blog. I love that the posts are fairly short, but so helpful!

Here's a few of my favourite posts:
-Writing an Essay? Here Are 10 Effective Tips
-This is How to Efficiently Evoke the Setting of a Novel
-Write a Sizzling Modern Adaptation of a Classic Story

The Book Chewers
This blog is all about books! They talk about anything and everything to do with books. It's a fun blog to read!

Here's a few of my favourite posts:
-Harry Potter Cover Show Down
-Should You Try Books in Genres You Don't Usually Read?
-Your Favourite Characters in Six Words


Notebook Sisters
This blog is written by two sassy sisters (well mostly one at the moment). It's tons of fun to read their reviews and other bookish subject matter. With new content being published often, there's always plenty to look at.

Here's a few of my favourite posts:
-Dear Unlikeable Character. NEWSFLASH: I Don't Like You
-Here, Let Me Fix These Book Covers
-How to be the best Book Blogger EVER

And finally, a few posts from the archives of A Splash of Ink:
June 2011 - Summer Story Starters
Decemeber 2011 - Right Brain vs. Left Brain and How it Applies to Writing
Spetember 2012 - Writing a Con Artist

Let me know in the comments if you visit any of these blogs or have any blogs that you love to read! I'll be back to posting normally again next week sometimes. So toodles, until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...