Thursday, January 30, 2014

It's about time!

I created a detailed about me page. I figured you might like to know a little bit more about me and where I'm coming from on a day-to-day basis. I would write a bit more about the process, but I had to rewrite my "About Me" section tonight because it didn't save when I finished it last night! GASP! The worst feeling ever. Anyways, it's done now and I think I remembered most of what I wrote originally. Now my eyes are drooping so I'd better head off to bed and let you head off to check out the new page.

Oh yeah, I made a GIF to go with it! Check the new page out here.



4 comments:

  1. Cool! And I love the painterly new look of your template.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out.

      Delete
  2. Ug, it is horrible when things don't save. I hate it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misery loves company:) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...