Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Decorating with Book Pages!

I spent my evenings this week with my lovely sister decorating my bedroom for Christmas! Our medium of choice? Book pages, construction paper and tape. Here's the results:








 I loved making these decorations and listening to Christmas music as I did it. My only warning is to make sure that you look at the book you're going to use. I used an old Stephan King book that I picked up cheap at a book sale. I noticed as I was cutting out an ornament that there was a stream of swear words on the book page! I had a laugh and showed my sister, then proceeded to cover them up. Angry rants aren't very festive, haha.

I used water paint on book pages and cut ornaments and trees out. 

Reading: What Remains of Heaven by C.S. Harris
Listening: Ear Biscuits with Rhett and Link
Watching: Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...