Monday, September 2, 2013

Small Town Libraries

We've been traveling in these last few days of summer. We came across this cute little library in a town called Neustadt. It was only open two days a week! Maybe my city slicker is showing, but I had to share this quaint location with you fellow book lovers.


Excuse the wide angle, I was pressed for space between the sidewalk and parked vehicles. Have you encountered any small/cute/pretty/unique libraries? Let me know in the comments.

Reading: Spies and Prejudice by Talia Vance
Listening: Johnny Cash
Watching: Dinners, Drive-ins and Dives (...classy, I know, tehe)

2 comments:

  1. That one is lovely. I wouldn't mind our small library so much if it were cute like that one. (The two days a week being open though, that would make me sad.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two days a week would make me really sad too:P I'd have to get it together to get to the library on time!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...