Saturday, June 22, 2013

A New Blog!

Don't worry, A Splash of Ink isn't going anywhere.

I have just started a new blog dedicated to my other love, photography. In addition to writing on this blog, I will be posting on the new one. I will be frequently posting pictures, tutorials and other photo-like things all centered around the theme:

"Photography for the Rich of Mind but Poor of Pocket"

Do you enjoy photography, but don't have a high end camera? Do you want to look at pictures? Do you want to improve your photography? Then this new blog is the place for you! Announcing:

A Splash of Photography



I would be very grateful if you could check it out, and if you like what you see, spread the word. As always, I'm so thankful for everyone who reads, comments and is supportive of my ideas.

What I'm reading: A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
What I'm listening to: One Republic's album Native
What I'm watching: Defiance

2 comments:

  1. New blog looks great already loving the shots, interested in what you'll be covering :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! It's so nice to have some positive affirmation on A Splash of Photography. I too am interested to see the direction the new blow will take!

      Thanks for the follow, comment etc.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...