Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shelver Sheep

Awhile back I posted about getting my job at the library. As I'm sure you can imagine there are some pretty strange occurrences sometimes at the public library, so when my sister showed me this meme about shelver/librarian issues, I had to laugh and share it all with you! Click here to check it out. Here's a picture of one that I sent in:


I have a post in the works about the creative process, but as it is March Break for me and I'm visiting family, I'm taking a little break from the internet. Mostly, I'm taking a break because there is no wifi (GASP!) and it is quite the job to hook up the internet directly to my computer. Anyways, if you are on your break, hope you are enjoying it, and if not, well, enjoy your week anyhow and enjoy the Shelver Sheep!

What I'm reading: 45 Things You Do That Drive Your Boss Crazy and How to Fix Them by Anita Bruzzese
What I'm listening to: Death Cab for Cutie
What I'm watching: Duck Dynasty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...