Top Ten Posts of 2012
1. How to Increase Blog Traffic: Part Two
2. NYC Libraries: Book Ninjas!
3. Insecure Writer's Group: July
4. A Clockwork Angel: Love Letter
5. Better Dialogue, Less Fillers
6. Divergent Book Review (with writers in mind!)
7. How to Increase Blog Traffic: Part 1
8. Second Hand Books and a Partially Empty Bookcase
9. Poisons: for Writers
10. Interview With Teen Writers: Part 1
As for the pictures, here they are! The final two of December.
Your Winter Wonderland
|This is my Aunt's Winter Wonderland.|
|Food, friends, party time!|
So there you go! The last remnants of 2012. All that's left is to wish you a Happy (and a little bit late) New Year! May 2013 be filled with lots of writing, reading, and good times!
What I'm reading: Quiet: The power of introverts in a world that can't stop talking by Susan Cain
What I'm listening to: Sleeping at Last
What I'm watching: Chicago Fire