Sunday, January 13, 2013

Top Ten Posts of 2012

I know I'm a little late at cashing in on the 2012-year-has-passed posts, but I wanted to post the last few pictures for December, as well as post the top ten most viewed posts of 2012. I thought it would be nice way to look back at the year and refresh those of you who started reading more recently. I saw this great idea over at Sienna North's blog and decided to do the same.

Top Ten Posts of 2012
1. How to Increase Blog Traffic: Part Two
2. NYC Libraries: Book Ninjas!
3. Insecure Writer's Group: July
4. A Clockwork Angel: Love Letter 
5. Better Dialogue, Less Fillers 
6. Divergent Book Review (with writers in mind!) 
7. How to Increase Blog Traffic: Part 1
8. Second Hand Books and a Partially Empty Bookcase
9. Poisons: for Writers
10. Interview With Teen Writers: Part 1

As for the pictures, here they are! The final two of December.

Dec. 30
Your Winter Wonderland
This is my Aunt's Winter Wonderland. 

Dec. 31
FUN!
Food, friends, party time!

So there you go! The last remnants of 2012. All that's left is to wish you a Happy (and a little bit late) New Year! May 2013 be filled with lots of writing, reading, and good times!

What I'm reading: Quiet: The power of introverts in a world that can't stop talking by Susan Cain
What I'm listening to: Sleeping at Last
What I'm watching: Chicago Fire

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Happy New Year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late New Year to you as well!! I liked the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's always nice to hear that kind of encouragement in the comment section:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...