Monday, December 31, 2012

December Photo Challenge: Week 4

With Christmas over and New Years Eve prep in the works, I have found myself some time to add another week of December Photo Challenge pictures. I've had a lovely holiday week seeing family and eating (too much) delicious food. However, now it's time to get back to blogging! Here's the list of pictures:

And here are the pictures!
Dec. 21
Peace
No, I don't image it was peaceful when Jesus was born. However, I think it was
peaceful in those late moments of that night when Jesus was sleeping and Mary
rested, knowing that she delivered the son of God. Scary, yes, but peaceful

Dec. 22
Tradition
We always read the Christmas story from the Bible Christmas morning.
That's our tradition.
 Dec. 23
Scarf
Self explanatory. 

Dec. 24
Favourite part of Christmas Eve
My favourite part is really the candle lit service we have at church.
However, I forgot to bring my camera, so I settled for the second
best thing. The food. We have all sorts of finger foods and munchies.

Dec. 25
Morning
This is a picture of part of a gift that my sister and I gave my parents.
We wrapped up all the money gifts in different ways and this one was
my favourite. Its no fun just handing over the bills!

Dec. 26
Grateful
This is a picture of my grandparents. I'm grateful for them, and they
are some of the most grateful people I know. 

Dec. 27
Night Time
This is a picture taken out the window of my grandparents
apartment. They just had a heavy snow and there was ice on the windows
and snow in the air still. 

Dec. 28
Words
This is kind of an opposite picture. We were
playing Christmas Carol Pictionary. When we
guessed the song, then we sang it.

Dec. 29
Sky View
Driving home. 

There we go! The last two will be up sooner or later. I hope everyone's had a great 2012 and will have a very happy new year! So go and enjoy your New Years Eve celebrations!

What I'm reading: Mercy Among the Children by David Adams Richards
What I'm watching: Arrow
What I'm listening to: Philip Phillips "Home" (What a name!)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...