Monday, December 24, 2012

December Photo Challenge: Week 3


With all the flurry and hurry of December it's hard to believe Christmas is here tomorrow!!! I wanted to squeeze in one last post before the festivities go into full swing and give you last week's pictures. As for the writing aspect of this blog, which has been sorely ignored this past month, I'm happy to announce that I am a proud winner of the 100 for 100 challenge. I wrote 100 words everyday for 100 days! Have we got any other winners or participants out there?

Dec. 15
Favourite Holiday Song
This is more of an abstract one, but my favourite Christmas song is Ding Dong Merrily on High.
I just put some bells on top a card I made using an old hymnal. You've got music and bells;
I figured you all were smart you could see the connection! What's your favourite song?

Dec. 16
Outdoor Christmas Lights
You may or may not remember the story I told you a few posts back
about my dad's Christmas lights. Well, here they are again. Unfortunately
that day we had no snow. We've got some now though! Yay!

December 17
Presents
Self explanatory. 

Dec. 18
Stockings
My grandparents gave my sister and I these stockings many years ago.
They actually sing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" in mouse
voices. However, the batteries are dying so it sounds more like
a possessed stocking. It's not creepy at all.

Dec. 19
Candy Cane
Self explanatory. A Candy Cane on the tree.
Dec. 20
Tree Topper

This is our angel that goes on top of our tree. We've had a couple
different ones over the years, but I like this one the best! Also,
this day was my birthday! 
There you go! Another set of pictures. We're not quite up to date, but I didn't want to overload this post. Normally I have something intelligent to say at the end of a post, but I'm aching to get into bed with my book. Christmas morning will come soon enough! Merry Christmas everybody! Enjoy whatever time you get off!

A question for the comments: What's your favourite holiday song? Angel or star tree topper or something else entirely? 

What I'm reading: Mercy Among the Children by David Adams Richards
What I'm listening to: Mumford and Sons
What I'm watching: Christmas concerts

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy late Birthday! Hope you had a good birthday and are having a great Christmas!
    BTW, I love Mumford and Sons. I think my favorite song is I Will Wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope you are too.

    And yes, I LOVE Mumford and Sons, as well. "I Will Wait" is a good song, but I'm not sure what my favourite is...maybe "Lovers' Eyes"?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...