Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Photo Challenge: Week 1

I have decided to condense a whole week of pictures into one post for the sake of your blog feeds and for the sake of my sanity! As for the usual, here's the post that explains what's going on in the last few paragraphs.

Date: Dec. 4
Theme: Joyous
"The angel said to them 'I bring you great news of
great joy that will be for all people'" Luke 2:10 

Date: Dec. 5 
Theme: Today's Temperature 
Self explanatory, tehe. Not too cold that day!

 Date: Dec. 6
Theme: Shopping

This one is kind of lame, haha. I haven't been Christmas shopping
 all month, because I've been working so much! My sister went to the mall, and this
 is what she brought back. So this is my small encounter with shopping so far. 
Date: Dec. 7
Theme: Bright
Speaking of my sis, this is her. I got her to smile on the front step with the lights
 that my dad just put on the tree in the background. He's been going on about his
 grand idea to wrap the lights around the tree since last year, and he finally did it!
Date: Dec. 8
Theme: Ornaments

Remember the close up picture of this wreath in the last post? Well,
I finished it! We just bent a  hanger in a circle then attached the little
ornaments, in it in bunches of three, with wire. We haven't got
our Christmas tree yet, so these are my ornaments!

There you go, the pictures of this week! I thought I would link you back to a post I did last December about writer-y things you can do this Christmas in case you want to check that out. A question for the comments:
I have obviously not been Christmas shopping yet, but have you?

What I'm reading: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Has anyone seen the trailer for the 2013 film version yet? Doesn't it look great?!)
What I'm listening to: Mumford and Sons - Babel (FINALLY!)
What I'm watching: Haven

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Looks as if you are ready for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We sure are trying to scrabble everything together for Christmas. I know it's not the real reason for the season, but I enjoy all the decorations and such:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...