Monday, December 3, 2012

December Photo Challenge: Day 3

Today's subject: "Red"
This picture is of a half finished wreath that my mother and I are making. We're attaching a bunch of cheap globe decorations to a bent-into-a-circle-clothes-hanger. Our colours are red and silver, a stylish pair if I do say so myself. Yes, we picked those colours with a higher design in mind...*cough* that's all the dollar store had *cough* Maybe the finished product will show up again this month!

In case you're wondering what's happening here, let me fill you in. For December I'm doing the photo-a-day challenge that I found on Pinterest. Here's the topics for each day:

Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your blog if you're doing this as well! Has anyone else got the DIY decorating bug this year? 

What I'm reading: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey 
What I'm listening to: Casey Abrams and New Orleans Christmas album
What I'm watching: Castle

6 comments:

  1. That is such a professional looking photo! Seriously, you could put that on front of a Christmas card. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! A little aperture goes a long way:)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I am eager to begin decorating here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually finished the wreath yesterday, and it looks quite good if I do say so myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To take a picture a day - what a fun idea! Awesome photos too and very inspiring. What kind of camera are you shooting with? I'm a Cannon geek myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you like the pictures! It's tons of fun; feel free to join in.

      I'm using a Canon Rebel (the entry level DSLR) and the lens for that picture was a 50mm 1.8f.

      Thanks for the comment:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...