Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Photo Challenge: Day 2

If you don't know what's going on, read the bottom of this post. As always, if you want to participate feel free to leave a link in the comments. Today I decided to post the master list as well as my picture for today.

The Master List


Favourite Holiday Movie

So this was a toughy. How do you take a picture of your fav holiday movie? I'm sure there is more creative ways, but this is what I came up with. A little illustration by moi! What's your favourite Holiday movie?

What I'm reading: Uglies Scott Westerfeld
What I`m listening to: Phillip Phillips
What I'm watching: Improv Everywhere

3 comments:

  1. Aw! I love The Charlie Brown Christmas!! One of the best parts of Christmas with my family! (Well done picture too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a great Christmas special.

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award. No pressure to keep the tag going, I just wanted to recognize a few of my favorite blogs.

    Keep writing forever,
    Susanna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...