Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How to Format a Manuscript: A Video

I am no where near the submitting stage, but I've always been curious about formatting my manuscript and the such. You can imagine that I was quite interested when found this video over at Go Teen Writers (you can find their link on my inspiration board) about just that. I thought you all might enjoy as well.



Did you learn differently? Find this helpful? Let me know in the comments!

What I'm Reading: The Hate List by Jennifer Brown
What I'm listening to: The Fray
What I'm watching: Downton Abbey season 3!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to keep this in mind for when I format again. Might come in handy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm starting to think I should put a little more effort into formatting after watching this video:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...