Thursday, October 25, 2012

Writer's Inspiration Page

I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I finally finished the inspiration page. I have it set up so that you click on the picture and then it will led you to the little nugget of inspiration. In the future I hope to add to it, but for now that's what I've got. You can check it out in the pages bar at the top under "Inspiration Board". If you have any feedback, like always I'll be happy to hear it. Enjoy!

A few items that I want to highlight are the Pinterest boards and the Writing Music playlist. Occasionally Pinterest goes down, so if the link doesn't work for those (they're the top three and bottom left boxes) try again in a couple hours. If it still doesn't work, then leave me a comment to fix it. As for the music playlist (via  Youtube), I have added some songs that I listen to when I write and will add the song of the week every time I put up a new one, as well as other music that inspires me. Maybe it will inspire you too!

Hopefully everything makes sense and works right!

What I'm reading: almost done Frankenstien by Mary Shelley (YAY!) and The Hate List by Jennifer Brown
What I'm listening to: Dashboard Confessional
What I'm watching: Covert Affairs and Haven

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...