Monday, October 1, 2012

Stop Thinking Start Doing


 You guys are going to laugh at me, but let me put it out there:

I'm inspired by this commercial. A car commercial.

I'm not going to go on about the parallels that you can snatch from this and writing a novel. You're smart, you can do that, but I will draw your attention this line:

"Start with a simple idea...think...think more...stop thinking start doing."


What I'm reading: The Comet's Curse by Dom Testa
What I'm listening to: Juno soundtrack and Fun
What I'm watching: Castle and Hawaii 5-0 (the new one)

6 comments:

  1. Yeah... a little bit true. Who'd have thought building a car is like writing a book? Ah, but tis true. :) (I only wish it was eat chocolate instead of drink coffee... then it would have been completely true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DIED LAUGHING AT THIS COMMERCIAL!!!! XD

    aaaanyway, I agree with Mime. The parallels are astounding. And I wouldn't drink coffee, either. ;)

    "Sleep. . . ok, that's enough sleep." XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the sleep part. It makes me laugh so hard every time:P

      Delete
  3. I LOVE IT!! *enough sleep, more coffee*. Ah, yeah! Forget the car, this is how books are made. :D And mime, please, COFFEE is how books are built, and chocolate is more like a filler.
    Anyway, I really liked this. Made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's great! I have to say though, I'm more of a carbonated beverage person. And chocolate,definitely necessary.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...