Wednesday, July 18, 2012

How Writers Make Money: A Video


I came across this video and found it interesting AND informative. Hope you do too! Also, if you want to skip his little ramble about his living arrangements in the beginning, go to 1:30 in the video.

P.S. I haven't read any of Kaleb Nation's books, but I have seen them at the library. If you've read any of them let me know how they are!
Reading: Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Listening to: Norah Jones
Watching: Covert Affairs / White Collar

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this video you posted. I will need to follow this man. He seems brilliant and hysterical. Thank you for introducing me to him!

    :) Wanted to let you know, you need to come and collect some awards!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! My sister showed me him and I've enjoyed quite a few of his videos. There's something about him that makes me want to keep watching, lol.

      Thanks for the awards as well. It's always nice to get a plug on someone else's blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...