Friday, May 25, 2012

Inspiration, Again

I don't know if we've got an So You Think You Can Dance fans out there, but I love the show. Last night was the season premiere and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The reason why it's coming up over here a SOI is because I really believe that dance has an incredible power to make the audience feel something which as I writer I am always trying to do. I don't know about you but I feel so inspired after watching so many people pour out emotions into an art. I just wanted to share one of the dances from last night that really inspired me. Excuse all his creepy exorcist stuff at the beginning (in the words of Nigel, "You're starting to scare me a little bit now") and just enjoy the dancing (it starts at 0:42). It's amazing how art can inspire us to be better writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...