Sunday, May 6, 2012

Book Spine Poetry

I'll be the first to tell you that I am NOT a poet. My poetry comes out sounding ridiculously cliche and melodramatic, so when I saw this form of poetry I loved it! Super easy and creative. It may not be up to Edgar Allen Poe's standards but it's cute and funky.

I came across Book Spine Poetry a couple of weeks ago during one of my endless hours on the internet. Basically, you put a bunch of books on top of each other to create a phrase of poetry. Here's a couple of examples that I found online and some of my own creations.




Haha, I love that one!
Here's a few of my own. They aren't quite as clever as those ones, but it was good fun coming up with them. Harder than I thought though.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! If you want to do some of your own book spine poetry feel free to leave a link in the comments (shameless self promotion, go ahead). I'd love to see some other creations.

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool. I will have to try my hand at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! "twisted gentlemen peeled the poison apples!!" XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...