Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Insecure Writer's Group: April 2012


I'm supposed to be writing about my insecurities, but I feel that if I start to ramble about how I haven't been writing and how I've been a lazy butt, then I will just submerge myself further into my non-writing. Last night I kicked myself back into gear, so I'm going off to write before I talk myself into more insecurities! Sometimes it's best to just sit down and write until words are on the page.

Happy Writing!




P.S. I'm doing April blogging challenge A-Z over at www.superhyperhumanbeings.blogspot.com if you start to wonder where I am.

1 comment:

  1. The a to z challenge is definitly something that promotes activity, good to see you arnt focusing on the negatives

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...