Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Word(less) Wednesday: March 28/12

A few weeks ago I came across this blog called missed connections. Basically, this artist looks at things that people post online called missed connections. For example, you see someone with a really cool skirt on and don't say anything. You might post "I saw you in the park today. I didn't say anything, but I thought your flowered skirt was perfect." or something much more imaginative then that. Anyways, this artist takes the more interesting ones and then creates an illustration to go with it. The blog is called Missed Connections. It's really cute and may inspire a story. Here's a personal favourite:


Image Credit to http://missedconnectionsny.blogspot.ca/


2 comments:

  1. This is certainly inspiring and I love the simple creativity of it, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sjp
    No problem! It's such a cool idea and addicting to look at:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...