Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is it Getting Hot in Here?


I came across this little romance meme, and in the spirit of Valentines Day (aka Singles Awareness Day) I thought I'd share. Basically the idea is:

"... to share one of your favorite kissing scenes from a book you've read, from your own WiP, make one up, or write about one of your own memorable kisses. Then hop around to feel how sweet, romantic, or downright steamy other characters are getting smooched!"
I'm not going to personally share any of my romantic writings, because, well, I'm not quite THAT bold yet (and because they consist of many "to be edited" comments!). Kudos to those of you who did, though! Check out all the links and more details at Writing with Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...