Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Links for the Start of NaNoWriMo


Since I have plunged into the crazy world of NaNoWriMo, and I know a ton of others out there have to I decided to share a few links that might help you out with starting off a new story.

Oh, and for those like me who need a deadline everyday, if you write aprox. 1700 words a day you should hit 50 00o by the end of November.

Now onto the links!


There are five links that I thought would be helpful, especially if you're starting a new story. You can also look at some other posts that I've written on story beginnings in the topic section in the sidebar, and you can check out more links under the "Helpful Links" tab at the top.

I wish you all luck in your NaNoWriMo adventures and encourage you to embrace the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I've followed you twice...oh well :) Good luck with NaNoWriMo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jessica Therrien
    Haha, thanks for the comment! Good luck to you too:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...