Monday, August 22, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!


Today I got awarded with the Liebster Blog Award. I've seen it popping up here and there on some blogs that I follow, and I never really thought about it that much (ok that's a bit of a lie, I might have been the tinsy bit envious). Anyways, I never really thought about what "Liebster" meant, so when I was awarded by Megan Rae Lollman (Thanks so much!) I hopped over to my favourite search engine, Google, to check it out. It turns out that "Liebster" is German for "favourite". So, there's a bit of useless knowledge for all you non-Germans out there!

Now for the important stuff!

I quote:

The goal of the Liebster Blog Award is to showcase up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The rules:
  1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who bestowed the award on you
  2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
  4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love
  5. Have bloggity-blog fun!
Now for my selections! Drum roll please!


Dakota Densmore @ Super Hyper Human Beings This is actually a joint blog between me, Destiny, and Kota, but Dakota has some of the funniest things to say. Therefore, she deserves mention. Check out some of her posts here, here, and here. Be sure the take note of the author section at the bottom of the posts.




There you have it! Wow, that took a whole lot longer then I thought it would, lol.

3 comments:

  1. Destiny DiddlesworthAugust 22, 2011 at 6:02 PM

    Thank you soooooo much for including me Sunny(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dessy, and Charity

    Happy to do it!:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...