The three words for this week are:
1. a carousal; any noisy merrymaking
2. a large gathering, as of a political party or the teams of asporting league, often including a program of speeches
3.a large gathering of members of the Boy Scouts or girl Scouts, usually nationwide or
international in scope
1. conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conductor taste: conventional behavior
2. pertaining to convention or general agreement; established by general consent or
accepted usage; arbitrarily determined: conventional symbols.
3. ordinary rather than different or original: conventional phraseology.
1. not returned or reciprocated: unrequited love
2. not avenged or retaliated: an unrequited wrong
3. not repaid or satisfied.
Well, that concludes the first ever Word Wednesday! Haha, I love saying that! How can you not love alliteration?! From now on, it will be a weekly occurrence, and hopefully you enjoy learning (or reviewing) these words as much as I do! Anyways, have a nice rest of the day, evening, or, if it's possible, morning.
Definitions compliments of Dictionary.com